Saturday, May 14, 2016

Points of Interest in Lombok

After you put your first step towards the place for your relaxation, or you want to learn things about the particular country you are going for a tour, then we will tell about the place near the city of Bali in Indonesia. And that is Lombok.
Lombok Island


Lombok is the name of the Island that situated near the city of Bali, it is the place many people had never known about it and it is less famous. But there are many things that can be visited and has the great attraction for every tourist to come.

1. Mount Rinjani


This is one of the highest volcanos that are located on the island of Lombok Indonesia. Mount Rinjani is the one of the active volcano that did erupt at some times of the century, last time it did erupt on 2010 and before that in the mid-90s. Near Mount Rinjani, there are some of the tourist attractions places such as the Safari Park and the Yacht ride in the coast of Lombok, which is the one, that tourist should visit and enjoy the view of Mount Rinjani.

2. Senggigi



Senggigi is known for its beautiful beach that has the number of hotels nearby. Here in this beach, there are a number of date palm trees and the coconut trees where the view looks very beautiful to visit.

The small resorts and the cafeteria nearby are the one that will make you get anything you want while you rest on the seashore and seeing the waves of the sea.

3. Mawun Beach



One of the most beautiful beaches situated in the Lombok Island that is surely for the tourist from any parts of the world. Mawun beach has the number of facilities for the tourist such as small hotels, bars and cafeteria which sells different varieties of drinks and foods for tourists. The rooms and the place are decorated like huts where the roof has the straw coating and the bamboo stick alike on the frame of the rooms.

4. Sasak Village

This village has become one of the tourist attractions that have traditional methods with the culture and the work by the villagers. Here you will see the people living in village style that use livestock and the looms that have been the most attractive scene for many tourists.There are some of the villages similar to them are Rembtian and Sade village that are located in few kilometers of Kuta. Most of these villages you will find are situated in the sloppy hills.

5. Ampenan

This place is known for the markets that sell every kind of fruits, vegetables, spice, and fish. It has the different types of decoration that it is in a traditional style of Indonesia. Here you will find the variety of fruits and vegetables and also you will see the different things what locals sell, and you will see the type of shops that is made in traditional styles. These styles are the one that has been the most anticipated by the tourist from around the world.

There are many places in Lombo that have to be seen by many people around the world. If you have any other information, you are welcome with your comments at the section below.

5 comments:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis,Shingles, Diabetes,Epilepsy,Infertility, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kindly read through my story, I was an Herpes patient for 2years ,i suffered a great lost in applying medical treatment to get cure from the virus the blisters keeps reoccurring on me. It was too scaring having thoes sleepless nights with Herpes. I went through many hospitals seeking for the solution to my cure all my efforts where rendered useless. I was so frustrated, and lost my lovely wife along the line due to the bad effects of her virus. I became so ashamed of myself. I decided to check on the internet if there could be any possible remedy to this dangerous virus . Then,I came across lots of comments about Dr. Undie Herbs cure who's patience have recommended him of his Good work,testifying how his medicine saved their lives, and they have been living happily negative of the Herpes virus. I thought and believe I could be cure as well. Then,I decided to give it a try. To my greatest surprise after contacting the Dr Undie.,I was very happy in our first chat and I believe in everything he said. He really proved to me after going through lots of pics and videos with his patients. I then ordered for his medicine , he prepared and sent it through the DHL service...it was like a jock,but now a dream come through that I'm Herpes free, I have recently been confirmed HSV negative. All thanks to God for showing me the way to Dr Undie the great and powerful herbalist, the best herbalist, with understanding and genuine in his works.
    He cures all diseases/virus. Including HIV/AIDS, TYPHOID,WEEK ERECTION, LOW SPAM COUNT,INFERTILITY ,DIABETES ,SYPHILIS, HEPATITIS, CANCER,KIDNEY FAILURE/DISEASES, STROKE, And much more......
    Dr.Undie can help you @
    Phone or WhatsApp:+2348157499313
    E-mail
    drundieherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS, ERECTILE DISJUNCTION/ IMPOTENCY, DIABETES FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS?
    It wonderfully worked for me;
    At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr Utu both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help!
    At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.
    Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was even more easier than I expected. Also I never even imagined to get my parcels within five working days, but to my greatest surprise my parcels was brought to my doorstep by the end of the second day. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of my medication I started noticing positive change in health. and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to even testify of life again in me.
    I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab.
    This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS, and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know.
    Contact Dr Utu directly today on; "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com" to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

    ReplyDelete